les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum

les royaumes d'esbelia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Erik Sviatchenko says Celtic future uncertain

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum -> les royaumes d'esbelia -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Erik Sviatchenko says Celtic future uncertain Répondre en citant

Erik Sviatchenko spent the second half of the season at Midtjylland on loan from Brendan Rodgers’s Celtic.

Celtic defender Erik Sviatchenko has been quoted as saying by The Scottish Sun that he does not know thai sbo what the future holds for him.

Sviatchenko spent the second half of the season at his former club Midtjylland in Denmark on loan from Celtic.

The 26-year-old Denmark international central defender, who joined the Hoops from Midtjylland in January 2016 for a transfer fee reported by BBC Sport to be worth £1.5 million, helped Jess Thorup’s side to the Danish Superliga title.

The centre-back has admitted that he is not sure if he will be at Celtic or Midtjylland next season, while suggesting - jokingly perhaps? - that he would be ready for Real Madrid if they come calling.

The Scottish Sun quotes thai sbo Sviatchenko as saying about his future: “I was brought here to win the title, so it’s job done for me. It’s a great feeling to win the league. I honestly don’t know about my future.

“I have been focused so much on winning the title I have not thought about it. I want to celebrate first. It’s hard to answer if I want to stay with Midtjylland or go back to Celtic.

“Every club in the world is an option for me. I don’t know what will happen. I won’t rule any club out and if Real Madrid call me, I am ready!”

According to Ekstra Bladet, Celtic and Midtjylland met on Friday to discuss the future of Sviatchenko, who earns £12,000 per week as salary, according to The Daily Star.

It has been reported that the Denmark international centre-back wants to stay Midtjylland and has already agreed on a long-term agreement with the club, and that only a transfer fee between them and Celtic is preventing the deal from going through.

Spanish and European giants Madrid are unlikely to make a move for Sviatchenko, and perhaps it would be best for the centre-back if he secures a permanent move to Midtjylland. thai sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum -> les royaumes d'esbelia -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange