les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum

les royaumes d'esbelia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Celtic's Craig Gordon targeting Scottish Cup final return

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum -> les royaumes d'esbelia -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 10:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic's Craig Gordon targeting Scottish Cup final return Répondre en citant

Celtic's Craig Gordon targeting Scottish Cup final return

sbobet asian Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says Craig Gordon is "highly unlikely" to face Aberdeen on Sunday, but is confident of having him back for the Scottish Cup final. The Hoops goalkeeper has missed the last two games with a knee problem with Scott Bain again deputising in the goalless draw against Kilmarnock on Wednesday night.

The champions will be presented with the Scottish Premiership trophy after the game against the Dons on Sunday in what is sure to be a sell-out Celtic Park, live on Sky Sports. They will then start preparing for the Scottish Cup final against Motherwell at Hampden Park on May 19, also live on Sky Sports, as they look to complete an unprecedented second successive treble. sbobet asian

Asked if he was confident that Gordon would be ready for the match against Motherwell, Rodgers said: "Yes. It was just a case of getting Scott some game time as well and letting Craig try to give it every possible chance because he is a big player for us. "Our plan was to close him down for the three games this week and see how he is at the beginning of next week."

Rodgers also expects striker Leigh Griffiths to be available for the Aberdeen match after missing the last two games with illness. "He should be (back), yes," said Rodgers. "He is back in training and hopefully available for the weekend." sbobet asian

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 10:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 08:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama wi Répondre en citant

Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama win

วิธี แทง บอล Belgium's Eden Hazard has played down the comments he made about team-mate Romelu Lukaku after their 3-0 win over Panama.Dries Mertens put Belgium ahead just after the break before a Lukaku double sealed the win in Sochi.

Belgium were criticised for their first-half performance and Hazard said he had to speak to his team-mate at half-time to talk about how he felt he was "hiding up front". He later admitted he did not "regret what he said".

วิธี แทง บอล Speaking to Sky Sports News' Gary Cotterill, Hazard said: "As the captain, even if I am not the captain I can talk, on the pitch I try to give my best, if I can help players to be better - I will.""I just told Romelu [Lukaku] if we want to win the game we need him, not just as a scorer to score goals, but we want him to be involved in the build-up.

"We just talked normally and we won the game in the end so it was fine."Hazard had told the BBC "it was not easy playing with a man missing" but when he was in the game he created some "magic".Head coach Roberto Martinez gave his players Wednesday off before they take on Tunisia on Saturday in their second Group G match.

They face England on June 28 in their final group game - something the Chelsea striker is looking forward too."You never know what can happen against England - they have good players, they are strong. We saw against Tunisia they can create a lot of chances," Hazard added.

วิธี แทง บอล "If we win against Tunisia it is going to be easier for us. But I think against England it will be a good game to play. We will see after the game."To play against my second country is always good and against France so it is all in our hands to do something good."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic's Craig Gordon targeting Scottish Cup final return

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les royaumes d'esbelia Index du Forum -> les royaumes d'esbelia -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange